SUMMARY: Prepare and serve food and beverages in the Café, Private Dining Room, and Banquet Hall, and for Special Events; while providing a unique and welcoming environment, good food, and exceptional customer service
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assist in the daily food and beverage preparation.
• Assist in maintaining a clean atmosphere both in the kitchen and in The Café.
• Handle cash register, following opening, closing, and cash handling procedures.
• Help to replenish food, beverage, and condiment items as needed.
• Cooperate with other staff regarding catering and special events.
• Remain current on all food safety and alcohol service guidelines and insure they are followed.
• Constantly strive to give the best customer service we can offer.
• Be responsible for ensuring high standards of professionalism in all areas of responsibility.
• Perform other tasks and projects as requested by supervisor.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Strong customer service background and food industry experience preferred. Must be available to work nights, holidays, and weekends and varying shifts.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Valid Driver’s License
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Retail and office environment, non-standard hours, weekends required on a regular or rotational basis. Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.