Build, collect and climb at Family Science Night!
Friday, February 8
5 PM – 9 PM
It’s a night of construction fun at Tellus for Family Science Night on Friday, February 8.
Four special trading cards featuring the large mining vehicles on the Tellus property will be given to all children under the age of 12. The cards are part of the Tellus Trading Card series, and are only available at select events. Get them while supplies last!
Kids of all ages can climb on the unique construction vehicles brought into the Great Hall just for this event. While there, don’t forget to take photos with the Tellus Can Do Crew and catch our most popular planetarium show, “Thrill Rides to the Max.”
Family Science Night is also full of hands-on activities, and there are some great ones lined up:
- Personalize your own construction hat
- Build a balloon-powered car
- Help build a giant ball maze in the Great Hall
- The observatory will be open until 10 PM with the telescope aimed at Jupiter and the constellation Orion
- The Solar House will be open until 9 PM
This event is perfect for kids 3 and up.
Family Science Night and all activities are free for members and included in regular admission for non-members. Planetarium shows are $2 for members and $3.50 for non-members.