Get ready for a day of discovery featuring demonstrations and hands-on activities from local organizations and community leaders.
Showcase YOUR work! Maybe you have made a guitar from recycled materials or created a revolutionary garden composting tool. If you are passionate about innovation and want to share your work, apply to participate in our Discovery Day.
Showcase your work at our Discovery Day. Whether your work is artistic, scientific, or just plain fun, it needs to have an interactive component for our visitors. All ages can bring their work, but makers under eighteen should bring an adult to help. We love explosions too, but those won’t work in the museum. Also no fire, liquids, or a big mess.
• Fill out the application and pay the registration fee.
• There will be a limited number of tables available; therefore, this will be a competitive application process.
• Please include an interactive component for our visitors.
Yeah, we know. We don’t like all the administrative stuff either, but somebody has to organize all this. So, here are the processing fees:
For applications received by October 25, there will be a processing fee of
• $20 for two tables in a 12’ x 12’ space
• $30 for four tables in a 24’ x 24’ space
For applications received between October 26 and November 3, there will a processing fee of
• $35 for two tables in a 12’ x 12’ space.
• $45 for four tables in a 24’ x 24’ space.
This non-refundable fee must be paid at the time of application to participate.
No more applications will be accepted after Friday, November 3!
• Standard display areas are 12’x12’ and include two eight foot table and two chairs, in the Tellus Banquet Rooms.
• Displays may not include living objects, liquids, or flames.
• Flying objects, such as drones, can only be flown outside.
• Participants are expected to stay with their table from 10 AM to 4 PM, with breaks taken as needed.
• Set up begins at 8 AM, tear down at 4 PM.
• Participant, and one guest to assist at the table, will be admitted to the museum free of charge.
• Any sales made are the sole responsibility of the participant.