Since opening on January 12, 2009, Tellus Science Museum has welcomed over 400,000 visitors from all over the world and has had over 90,000 children participate in our educational programs. As Tellus gears up for a full year of activities we are encouraging individuals, corporations, and foundations to consider sponsoring one of the many opportunities that exist with the Museum. Sponsorship provides the opportunity for charitable giving along with increased recognition and involvement with the Museum and the community it serves. With a variety of opportunities to choose from, you are sure to find a project you feel passionate about supporting.
We ask that you partner with the Museum by pledging your support as a sponsor for adult and children’s programming, permanent exhibits, and special events.
We recognize the responsibility to effectively promote our sponsors and will utilize all means of internal and external media. Sponsor benefits range from admission to the Museum to Internet advertising to complimentary facility rentals.
Sponsor Benefits Can Include:
• VIP Tours of the Museum
• Invitations to sponsor related openings or programs
• Complimentary daytime or evening room rentals
• Complimentary tickets to the Museum
• Signage in the Museum
• Use of sponsor’s logo in all appropriate printed material
• Promotional opportunities to visitors
• Promotion during print and electronic media coverage of sponsored event
• Promotion and advertising possibilities on the Museum website
Sponsorships range from $1,500-$25,000. The Museum has a wide range of giving opportunities that can be tailored to your company’s specific needs.
If your corporation or organization is interested in sponsoring an event at the Museum, please contact Adam Wade at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Planetarium Shows
• Tellus Family Science Nights
• Tellus Lecture Series
• Member Appreciation Day
• 20th Annual Rockfest
• Tellus Night at the Museum