To limit the number of guests in the museum and help make social distancing easier, we have implemented a timed ticket system.
• Admission tickets are available for entrance every 30 minutes.
• Members are required to reserve your free-admission time.
• Regarding membership, except for those who kindly expressed your desire to support us by waiving any extension, memberships existing prior to our temporary closing have been extended three months to compensate for time missed while we were closed. Your digital membership cards will update automatically.
• Museum admission tickets are non-refundable and are for a single-use entry. No re-entry is allowed if you leave the grounds.
After purchasing your ticket(s):
• If you arrive early, please wait in your car until your ticket time.
• If you arrive late, you will only be allowed to visit if capacity allows.
Entry is not guaranteed for anyone who walks up to purchase a ticket in person.
Planetarium tickets are non-refundable and no exchanges are allowed. Please arrive at the planetarium at least 5 minutes before your show time. Late admittance will not be allowed.
Face masks are required in the planetarium, gem panning, labs, and observatory.