Our field trips are designed to provide a high standard of engaging science education for students of all ages. Each of our programs are aligned to meet or exceed Georgia Standards of Excellence.
Our field trip programs are SOLD OUT for the 2022-23 school year!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Each program has four rotations:
- Museum Store
- Explore One Gallery
- Student – $10 (15 student minimum)
- Museum membership does not cover field trip costs for students.
- Adults and siblings do not count toward the 15 student minimum.
- Educators and bus drivers – FREE (must wear school identification with scheduled programs).
- Parents and chaperones – One FREE with every 10 students.
- Additional parents and chaperones – $17 each.
- Add-on planetarium show – $2 per person.
- Everyone pays $2, including teachers and chaperones.
- The planetarium has 120 seats. Students have first priority for seating, then educators, then chaperones, then parents.
- Science in Motion programs include the planetarium.
BOOK YOUR SCHOOL FIELD TRIP TODAY!
Our scheduling department will call to confirm your date and time within 2 business days. We accept all major credit cards.
For content or scheduling questions, please email email@example.com.
I-75 Exit 293 at Hwy 411
100 Tellus Drive, Cartersville, GA 30120
PO Box 3663, Cartersville, GA 30120
Central Scheduling: (770) 606-5699