HOMESCHOOL FIELD TRIPS
Are you looking for ways to supplement your science studies with hands-on programs that will ensure that your students retain the information even longer? At Tellus Science Museum, we have created specialized programs designed for a multi-aged environment that will meet your Georgia homeschooling requirements.
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2023 – 24 SCHOOL YEAR ONLY.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Each program has three rotations:
- Explore One Gallery
- Student – $12 (10 student minimum)
- Museum membership does not cover field trip costs for students.
- Adults and siblings do not count toward the 10 student minimum.
- Parents and chaperones – $19 or Museum membership.
- Add-on planetarium show – $2.50 per person.
- Planetarium tickets can be purchased at the Front Desk upon your arrival.
- Exploring the Solar System program includes the planetarium.
- Payment required at the time of registration for all program participants. We accept all major credit cards.
BOOK YOUR HOMESCHOOL FIELD TRIP TODAY!
Browse the list below to find the educational field trip that is perfect for homeschool families.
Our scheduling department will call to confirm your date and time within 2 business days. We accept all major credit cards.
For content or scheduling questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTRATION IS FOR THE 2023 – 24 SCHOOL YEAR ONLY.
I-75 Exit 293 at Hwy 411
100 Tellus Drive, Cartersville, GA 30120
PO Box 3663, Cartersville, GA 30120
Central Scheduling: (770) 606-5699